3DVia Composer in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps on how to enable the 3D Stereo Plugin for 3DVia Composer. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for 3DVia Composer
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your 3DVia Composer installation and you can apply the 3D Stereo Plugin for 3DVia Composer.
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your 3DVia Composer directory. The folder might look close to this:
7) Select the file "3DVIAComposer.exe" and press "Open".
8a) Please set "Application Version" to "Win32" for a 32-Bit version of 3DVia Composer. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III. Configure the 3DVia Composer for best 3D Stereo performance with moreStereo3D.
9) Start the 3DVia Composer and open a model. Then open the application's Preferences.
10) In the left list click "Hardware Support"; set options as shown below:
|Enable 3D OpenGL hardware acceleration||yes||Standard|
|Enable direct swapping to refresh ...||no|
|Enable aux. buffers||no|
|Enable OpenGL display lists||yes|
|Enable text reset||no|
IV. Enjoy 3D Stereo inside 3D Via Composer in Realtime
This is the effect of the above shown settings:
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact email@example.com
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application.