3DVia Virtools Life Player in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps on how to enable the 3D Stereo Plugin for the 3DVia Virtools Life Player. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for 3DVia Virtools Life Player
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your 3DVia Virtools Life Player installation and you can apply the 3D Stereo Plugin for 3DVia Virtools Life Player.
In case you have installed 3DVia Virtools Life Player into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your 3DVia Virtools Life Player installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your 3DVia Virtools Life Player directory. The folder might look close to this:
"D:\Program Files (x86)\Virtools\3D Life Player"
7) Select the file "WebPlayerConfig.exe" and press "Open".
8) Please set "Application Version" to "Win32". Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III. Configure the 3DVia Virtools Life Player for best 3D Stereo performance with moreStereo3D.
9) Start the 3DVia Virtools Life Player by opening a model. Then right-click into the viewport and select "Settings".
10) Set "3d Render Engine" to "OpenGL 2.0 (x.x complaint) Hardware" and to "Force Hardware" - as seen on this screenshot, then click close.
IV. Enjoy 3D Stereo inside 3DVia Virtools Life Player in Realtime
Here's the effect of this Stereo Setup:
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact email@example.com
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application.