Flow3D in 3D Stereo
This brief guide will explain how to enable Flow3D to work in 3D Stereo with the moreStereo3D Software.
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps to enable Flow3D to work in 3D Stereo. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin for Flow3D
1) Please install moreStereo3D and update your Direct-X runtime.
2) Start moreStereo3D
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for Flow3D
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your Flow3D installation. In case you have installed Flow3D into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your Flow3D installation properly, please continue on step 9)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your Flow3D installation directory ( e.g. E:\flow3d\)
7) Open the subfolder named after Flow3D's version number (e.g. v10.0.1), then the subfolder "local". The complete path should be looking close to this: E:\flow3d\v10.0.1\local
8) Select the "flow3d.exe" and press "Open".
9) Please set "Application Version" to "Win64" ; set "Graphic Library" to "openGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III. Enjoy the 3D Stereo Visualization inside Flow3D
10) Finally its time to start Flow3D and load a 3D Model.
11) Please set Flow3D to use "Perspective mode".
12) Thats it. Flow 3D has been configured. Enjoy 3D Stereo inside Flow3D.
You might want to play around with the standard 3D Values. Here's our recommendation:
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application