SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps to enable the SAP Enterprise Viewer to work in 3D Stereo. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your SAP Enterprise Viewer installation.
In case you have installed the SAP Enterprise Viewer into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your SAP Enterprise Viewer installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your SAP Enterprise Viewer directory. The complete path could look close to this:
E:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer 7.0
7) Select the file "VEViewer.exe" and press "Open". Next click the "Browse" button in the SAP VEV row. Select the subfolder "Plugins" and click "OK".
8a) Please set "Application Version" to "Win32" for a 32-Bit version of the SAP Enterprise Viewer; set "Graphic Library" to "openGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
8b) Please set "Application Version" to "Win64"for a 64-Bit version of the SAP Enterprise Viewer; set "Graphic Library" to "openGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III.Configure SAP VEV for optimal 3D Stereo Visualization
9) Finally its time to start the SAP Enterprise Viewer and load a 3D Model. Please right click into the scene and select the OpenGL Renderer from "Settings -> Display -> Renderer".
You might want to play around with the 3D Settings. Here's an image of the more3D-recommended settings for the SAP Enterprise Viewer
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact email@example.com
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application.