Rhinoceros in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps on how to enable the 3D Stereo Plugin for Rhinoceros. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for Rhinoceros
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your Rhinoceros installation and you can apply the 3D Stereo Plugin for Rhinoceros.
In case you have installed Rhinoceros into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your Rhinoceros installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your Rhinoceros directory. E.g. "E:\Program Files\Rhino\64-bit\System"
7) Select the file "rhino.exe" and press "Open".
8a) Please set "Application Version" to "Win32" for a 32-Bit version of Rhinoceros. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
8b) Please set "Application Version" to "Win64"for a 64-Bit version of Rhinoceros. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III. Enjoy 3D Stereo inside Rhino in Realtime
9) Finally its time to start Rhinoceros. Open any 3D Model and enjoy Stereo 3D inside Rhinoceros with moreStereo3D - the universal 3D Stereo Plugin.
Please note that we recommend setting the 3D effect manually for this application. Here is a recommended configuration:
Not sure how to use this panel? Please watch this tutorial below to see how it is done.
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application.