SolidThinking Inspire in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps on how to enable the 3D Stereo Plugin for SolidThinking Inspire. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for SolidThinking Inspire
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your SolidThinking Inspire installation and you can apply the 3D Stereo Plugin for SolidThinking Inspire.
In case you have installed SolidThinking Inspire into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your SolidThinking Inspire installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your SolidThinking Inspire directory. E.g. "F:\Inspire\2015.4945\unity\bin\win64"
7) Select the file "runhwx.exe" and press "Open".
8a) Please set "Application Version" to "Win32" for a 32-Bit version of SolidThinking Inspire. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
8b) Please set "Application Version" to "Win64"for a 64-Bit version of the SolidThinking Inspire. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
9) Finally its time to start SolidThinking Inspire.
Open any model, we recommend to fine tune the 3D effect using the in-app control panel:
And now enjoy the 3D effect in SolidThinking Insight:
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application